The Fosset circus forked into three circuses: Sir Robert Fossets circus in UK, and his brother Ted Fosset in Ireland, and their second cousin Tom Fossets circus in UK.
1952: The circus's first year run without the family's patriarch Edward Fossett was 1952. That year the show was renamed Fossett's Circus.
Jimmy and Blackie, and one female elephant called Monica was sold to Russia. They included Banda and Shandra, who was also a female.Jim Clubb, UK.
1960-: The show gained it's current name, Fossett Brothers Circus, in the 1960s.
1998: Owned and operated by Teddy Fosset until his death in 1998 at the age of 70. Teddys parents was Edward Fosset and Mona Powell (daughter of Dr. Powell, owner of the Powell and Clarkeâ€™s show. They had six children, Robert (known as Bobby), Mary, Edward (known as Teddy), Amy, John (known as Johnny) and Mona.
1953: Teddy married Herta Bhorsky in 1953. Of the boys Teddy was the only one to have children, Edward, Robert, Marion, Angela and Mona.
Today the show is run by Teddyâ€™s two sons, Edward and Robert.
2008: The Fossett Family made a decision not to have animals in their circus.