The principals were brothers John J. (1802-1884) and James M. June (1809-1862); Lewis B. Titus (1800?-1870); and Caleb S. Angevine (1798-1859).
1834: The final season before the advent of the Zoological Institute, saw June, Titus, Angevine & Co. featuring a fourteen- piece band complete with one of the first bandwagons. They showed in three tents and claimed an audience capacity of 10,000 persons, which sounds inflated. They had sixty animals which were transported in twenty-nine wagons pulled by sixty-four horses. Fifty men were required to operate this largest of American menageries. One of the animal trainers was Issac van Amburg
1842: James Raymond only competitors after the collapse of the corporation were June, Titus, Angevine & Co., who were too wealthy and too well entrenched for him to acquire. When they retired in 1842, James Raymond bought their property and from then was the uncontested leader of animal exhibitors.