Boswell-Wilkies Circus, located at Circus Farm, Daleside, in Randvaal, Gauteng, South Africa, was founded in 1963. Boswell-Wilkies Circus closed down in 2001 in Randvaal, Gauteng, .
1954: W H Wilkie brought his circus W H Wilkies Great Continental Circus to Durban, from New Brighton, England.
1963: Merge with Boswell Circus.
1972: W H Wilkie bought the shares in Boswells Circus.
1982: 3 elephants sold to Brian Boswells Circus.
1998: W H Wilkie died.
2002: The circus is not touring anymore, but the big-top is setup permanently on on the Wilkie farm in Daleside.