1813-1816: Museum of Living Animals
1819: associated with Mr. Brown in Washington in 1819
1816-1821: advertised as Grand, Rich and Rare Collection of Living Animals
1822: Great American Caravan of Living Animals
1822: The menagerie went into Albany on October 25, 1822.
1824: Joseph Martin is elephant keeper for Tippoo Sultan
1835: In 1835, the menagerie became part of The Zoological Institute.